Monday 16 April 2012

Long time no posts....

Ok so I have been very slack on the posting for the last few months - but i have a VERY good reason! I got accepted into medical school in september, so the last 6 months have been completely packed with new experiences and information overload!

Anyway, things have started to settle down now & I'm pleased to say i'll be getting back into posting up some nail designs and other such treats :)

So heres a cute little Hello Kitty french tips design, using waterslide decals:


I also recently got my first package of Sugarpill cosmetics shipped over from the states
Including Tako (white)and Dollipop (pink)

Here I've used Tako to highlight and Dollipop as the main colour, with shading using Urban Decay's Black Palette....
Plus some cutesy pastel nail art :)



The Sugarpill pressed shadows have really good staying power, especially used with primer.
Both colours are very vivid and apply easily - I'm so excited to try some more, I particularly like the look of Afterparty and Poison Plum :)

Coming soon: OCC & Lime Crime products & lip art!

2 comments: