Monday 23 May 2011

Candy Robot Hearts (Lush Review)

So I've been lost to the blogosphere for a couple of weeks which I apologise for...
Anyway I'm back today with some of my recent Lush purchases:

'Creamy Candy' Bubble bar, which is similar to the Fluffy Egg I got for easter. I also bought 'Ickle Baby Bot' ballistic and 'Soft Coeur' Massage Bar.



Lush says 'Creamy Candy' gives you "Sweet, frothy and fluffy bubbles that smell like custard creams". Theyre not wrong, this bubble bar smells like a vanilla candy heaven. Its gorgeous, definitely for you if you like the Fluffy Egg or Rock Star soap.



The 'Ickle baby bot' ballistic is a super cute robot shaped bath treat, great for kids but perfect if you're a massive geek like me :P
Its lavender scented and makes for a soothing, relaxing bath - great to get you off to sleep after a stressful day. Turns your bath a subtle pretty blue too :)



Finally theres the Soft Coeur massage bar - For this review, I roped in my lovely boyfriend to give me a massage using this sweet little heart. It's a delicious cocoa smell, mingled with honey and omg you just want to eat it. It takes a little while to get enough of the bar melted, so definitely easier if you have very warm hands. Once on it felt lovely and the smell was gorgeous the whole time. It wasn't as sticky on my skin as I was expecting it to be either, which was a plus.
Try it if you like 'Honey I Washed the Kids' and 'Ma Bar' bubble bar. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment