Tuesday 24 May 2011

EOS Adult Blue Lenses

I got my first lenses recently after reading some inspiring posts by Anna at http://fenuabeaute.blogspot.com/ - She's a go-to blogger for info on lenses and where to buy them, plus a super talented make-up artist. I bought my lenses from Kiwiberry

The lenses I choose were EOS Adult Blue (old) and they arrived within a couple of weeks of ordering and came with a free lens case.


Having never worn lenses its taking me a while to get used to, but I was surprised how easy they were to get in and out of my eye. The only problem I've encountered is the lens getting caught under my eyelid on one eye! For some reason it just wont fix in the right position like it does on the other eye. Hopefully more practice and experience with lenses will sort that out!



My eyes are naturally green, so blue seems to work quite well. The lens diameter is 14mm so it fully covers my iris and looks quite natural.

[indoor, natural light]
Make up:
Lips: MAC 'Girl About Town'
Eyes: Urban Decay 'Jet', Barry M lilac, L'oreal Carbon Gloss Super Liner
Two-Faced Shadow Insurance
Upper & Lower Lashes from ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment