Monday 23 May 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean Nails of the Day

With the super exciting release of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, I've gone crazy for Pirate themes...not to mention for Lego Pirates of the Caribbean on Xbox 360!

Me and the boyf went to the opening night showing of Stranger Tides, and heres the special Nail Art tribute I did for it...



I also got this AMAZING ring from a little kooky shop on my street, perfect for a pirate premier

How Davy Jones is that little guy?! I love him!

Not one to miss a trick, OPI have launched a Pirates of the Caribbean collection, which quite frankly looks amazing...


Left to right: Mermaids Tears, Stranger Tides, Planks a lot, Sparrow me the Drama, Steady as she Rose, Skull & Glossbones, Silver Shatter

I want this so bad it hurts, especially Mermaids Tears and Planks a lot...and of course the silver shatter! I can think of some Lime Crime lipsticks that theyre gonna look ace with :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your nails!! They're incredible! :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails!! They're incredible! :)

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete