Thursday 21 April 2011

Easter Treats from LUSH

This morning I got a package from my mommy full of easter surprises!



Along with several pairs of pink tights and an adorable baking apron, my mum sent two delicious ballistic bath bombs from Lush...
The pink one is an Easter special called 'Fluffy Egg', which smells of Lush's 'Snow Fairy'..a Nom-tastic sugary smell, its my favourite :) Plus it turns your bath an amazing bright pink. Way better than a real easter egg!

The other ballistic is 'Fox in the Flowers', which has a musty floral smell and is packed with dried flowers. The smell isnt really my cup of tea, as I like more chocolatey or sugary scents and this smells a bit like my parents dodgy patchoulli products (Yuk! Sorry mum!)
The dried flower pieces annoy some people once they're unleashed into your bathwater but personally I dont mind it, so that doesnt put me off. Definitely recommended if you like mustier scents - watch out for the flower pieces clogging the drain though!



I'll be getting a couple more lush products next week on pay day, so should have a couple more reviews up then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment