Thursday 28 April 2011

Nails Of The Day - Pink Leopard Print

So this is a design that its quite easy to find tutorials and variations of online, but for me its my go-to design when I'm not feeling quite as creative, or like today when I dont have much time to spend on nails.
For this you will need a fine brush or cocktail stick for the detailing.

First file and buff nails and apply a base coat (I use OPI 'Start to Finish'), before applying your base colour - Here its Shocking Pink by Barry M.

Next, take your second colour (I used Strawberry Ice-cream by Barry M) and apply a few small dots to each nail. Dont do too many or it becomes overcrowded, about 3-4 is enough.

Finally, using a fine brush take a black polish and add semi-circular 'c' shapes around the sides of each dot. Do this in different directions to create a random looking pattern & add a few small black dots in any big spaces left over.

Voila! Perfect if you want a nail design that doesn't take too long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment