Monday 11 April 2011

'Quite Cute'

My newest wishlist additions come from MAC's latest collection, 'Quite Cute'.  A collection dedicated to sugary brights and candyfloss pastels, its full of products I'm desperate to get my paws on!
This week I bought my most lusted-after item in the collection: 'Candy Yum Yum' Lipstick....

Photobucket
And this is what it looks like on (indoor light, no lip primer):



It seems to dry my lips out a little more than my other MAC lipsticks, so I think i'll be pairing it with glosses in future, but the colour is the brightest boldest pink I've managed to find yet. Plus I freakin LOVE that MAC lipstick smell! <3 I'd recommend this if you like MAC's Saint Germain and Girl About Town, which are my two favourites :) My other most wished for items in this collection are the nail lacquers:



Ice cream cake, little girl type, mischevious mint

I'm particularly keen on the lilac, 'little girl type', so hopefully I'll get some nail shots up here soon.....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment