Tuesday 19 April 2011

Pandas and Piercings

It comes as a big surprise to most people who know me when I mention the fact that up until now I've never had my ears pierced...

I've had three lip piercings, a septum ring, a navel bar and a microdermal in my cheek, but never the most basic of punctures - The earlobes!

Well now thats finally changed after I realised there are just too many cute earrings out there that I'm missing out on.


The actual needle in the ear part was obviously the least painful piercing I've ever had, but the healing process is by far the WORST! Every time I lie down it kills me! Seems like my ears get smushed about a lot more than I'd have imagined.....


Anyway, todays LOTD is a spring brights inspired nail design
With a little added Panda thrown in.


1. Barry M 'Cyan Blue' 2. Diagonal half nail in Barry M 'Berry l/c' 3. Andrea Fullerton Stripe & Sparkle, Panda nail art from chinatown & OPI 'Start to Finish'

No comments:

Post a Comment